Whilst enjoying the Christmas period I couldn’t help but notice the strong similarities between my own story ReCo2gnition and Christopher Nolan’s new TENET movie trailer and its write ups on social media and in journalism that highlight these similarities:
– The word TENET features in my story within the use of the SATOR Square
– The movie TENET uses the same time travel concept by using the SATOR Square, as does my ReCo2gnition story.
– The movie TENET uses time travelling spies to go back in time from the future to prevent a nuclear holocaust happening in the future, and so does my ReCo2gnition story.
– The movie TENET has a Wind energy theme, and so does my ReCo2gnition story.
– The movie TENET uses gas masks in it’s story, and so does my ReCo2gnition story.
– The movie TENET is associated with using a Hitchcockian style thriller, and so does my ReCo2gnition story
I hope you will be curious like me to compare my full story with his. There appears to be many similar themes in the subgenre of time travel that seems to be in a trend at the moment.
Bring on July 17th 2020, for the release date of the TENET movie!